Thursday, March 12, 2020

Mazel Tov!

Bing/Yahoo/MSN was overjoyed to announce that Ilhan Omar is married...again! I THINK she might actually have been single at the time of the marriage and there is no indication that the new Mr. Omar is a blood relation, so it seems that this time she may have gotten it right, in the Americanized way, at least. (Though I still maintain that the Supreme Court ruling on "gay marriage" opens the door to numerous possibilities of which Omar seems to have sampled a couple previously.)
 The new Mr. Omar is the former "Tim Mynett", which I believe is a town in Omar's Minnesota, and he is alternatively described as a political "consultant" and "strategist", which means she'd best keep working that House gig, or else they'd have to get real jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pelosi Pulls Out an Old Staple...

 Using a tired claim that is almost as old as she is, Pelosi accuses Russia of being behind the antisemitic protests she detests. Free Speec...